As Our Lives Change... [Graduation Day]

Today marks the four year anniversary of me graduating from high school.  Which is insane.  I don't feel like I've done much, but in some ways I have.


I'm not quite sure what I was doing.
  • I've been working at the same job since right before graduation.  I may not love my job, but it's definitely stable.
  • I fell in love and married a wonderful man who can sometimes be a gigantic pain in the ass. :)
  • I moved out, not on my own, but in with Hubs.
  • We adopted multiple animals; two dogs and three cats.
  • Hubs and I bought a house.
  • I've gotten many, many tattoos.  I don't think that's considered an accomplishment though.
  • I took some community college classes.
  • I've surprisingly kept this blog up and running for a year.
  • Traveled to; Vegas for my very first time, California a few times and Hawaii with my parents and Hubs.
My cake!


And I'm going to leave you with this...

Prom 2006; that's the old best friend Charlene I told you about.
I kind of look like Cinderella with the poofy blue dress.

I haven't accimplished much.  What have you accomplished since graduation?

9 comments on "As Our Lives Change... [Graduation Day]"

Anonymous wrote: May 25, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Four years! That's awesome. Congratulations! :)


Everly wrote: May 25, 2010 at 9:01 AM

i love your poofy dress.
I graduated in 1992 so like a hundred years ago and I always forget that it's been so long because I certainly don't feel 35.
I really feel like I have done NOTHING in the past 18 years


Tillie wrote: May 25, 2010 at 9:03 AM

awe hottie!!!! LOVE the pics!!!!!!


Welcome wrote: May 25, 2010 at 11:01 AM

This is a cute posts..makes me very nostalgic..Since high school graduation in 1994, - weeewww - that was a while ago - I have done way too many things to remember!!! It kinda sometimes feels like too much noise and not enough substance..

XOXOX
Kiki


Courtney wrote: May 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM

OMG the 23 was my 4 year anniversary of graduating! It's crazy isn't it?!


Jenna wrote: May 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM

This year marks my 11th year graduating from HS. I've gotten my bachelor's degree, met and married my husband, bought a house and got a career.

Damn, I've been busy. =P


Room to Think wrote: May 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM

hey i think that stuff still counts :) buying a house is no walk in the park. you really did look like cinderella...very pretty :)


Nat wrote: May 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM

Since I graduated from high school I got my bachelors degree and have met the guy who will hopefully stay :)

I have also managed to work in what I like, which is teaching; and as a result I have formed really nice friendships. Although some might think that forming new friendships isn't an accomplishment...?

I like the prom dress!


Phoenix wrote: May 26, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Tattoos are an accomplishment! As well as all the other things :)
Very impressive.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email