Today marks the four year anniversary of me graduating from high school. Which is insane. I don't feel like I've done much, but in some ways I have.
I'm not quite sure what I was doing.
- I've been working at the same job since right before graduation. I may not love my job, but it's definitely stable.
- I fell in love and married a wonderful man who can sometimes be a gigantic pain in the ass. :)
- I moved out, not on my own, but in with Hubs.
- We adopted multiple animals; two dogs and three cats.
- Hubs and I bought a house.
- I've gotten many, many tattoos. I don't think that's considered an accomplishment though.
- I took some community college classes.
- I've surprisingly kept this blog up and running for a year.
- Traveled to; Vegas for my very first time, California a few times and Hawaii with my parents and Hubs.