10 Months!

Really?  It's been ten months.  In two months it will be a year.

INSANE!

Now enjoy some photos. :)


Those are my grandparents wedding rings.



Kaitlin

9 comments on "10 Months!"

Kell wrote: February 8, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Awwwww :-) how exciting!


Tierra B. wrote: February 8, 2010 at 11:31 PM

Beautiful! I remember i was so excited to celebrate my 1 year anniversary!! Im so excited for you!!!


Anonymous wrote: February 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Aww beautiful pictures! Happy 10 months!! :)


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: February 9, 2010 at 7:05 AM

Beautiful!!!
I love the one under your veil!

Did you have your grandparents' wedding rings on your bouqet? That's really cool.

We didn't have money for an engagement ring when we got engaged, so my parents gave me my great grandma's ring (it fit perfectly) and that's what I still wear. I like that it has history. It makes me feel connected to her.


Tillie wrote: February 9, 2010 at 7:45 AM

AMAZING photos! Your wedding looked gorgeous! love the photo of your bouquet and your grandparents rings! Happy 10 month anniversary!!


Holly wrote: February 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM

your pictures are gorgeous! I have been to that spot in La Jolla! Beautiful place to get married.


Ashley wrote: February 9, 2010 at 1:13 PM

How PRETTY!

Pretty sure I kayaked and went snorkeling for the first time right by there. :)


Busted Kate wrote: February 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I've had soooo many friends jump from my blog to yours, and I always hear "the one with the beautiful wedding photos!" They truly are gorgeous, just like you! The veil one is my favorite :-)


Jen @ After The Alter wrote: February 9, 2010 at 6:18 PM

awww beautiful pictures!!! :) I love looking back at wedding stuff.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email