Wordless Wednesday

Yes, this is my Hubs and his ridiculously long beard.
This picture was too funny to not share with you.

He was very sad to see it go.

Kaitlin

7 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Ashley wrote: February 3, 2010 at 7:20 AM

That is HUGE! Like full on chin shield. I wish I could grow a beard.


Sharon wrote: February 3, 2010 at 7:26 AM

LOL Thats awesome. I have pictures of my husband in the stages of him shaving his head! They are some of my favorite pics of him LOL


Tillie wrote: February 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM

that's flipping awesome!!! Why did he have to shave it? I wish my husband could grow a beard but his job won't let him have one.


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: February 3, 2010 at 9:35 AM

ROFL.


Holly wrote: February 3, 2010 at 11:30 AM

LOL pricless!


NaVe wrote: February 4, 2010 at 8:06 AM

OMG fucking awesome. got a few like this of D as well. :)


Womb With A Story wrote: February 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM

LMAO!!! I put your blog button on my blog, can you please put mine on yours? Thank you! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email