Action Packed Weekend

Well, this weekend Hubs and I have a bunch of plans.  This is totally a change for us!  We are the stay at home watching movies on the couch/in bed couple.  Which is totally okay with me!

Friday: Free day!  So we will probably just sit around the house.  I want to get some reading and blogging I'd like to do!

Saturday: At 1pm we have a baby shower for a very close family friend; not sure how long that will last.  Around 7pm, I really want to go to the Roller Derby event.  Possibly meet up with Fred, see if I can get involved.  [Hopefully I can get up the cajones to talk to him.]

Sunday: BBQ for my Brother's birthday around 5:30p.  We have plenty of down time in the morning.  I'm thinking of using the time to actually clean; it's been awhile!

I plan on bring my camera with me everywhere this weekend.  I really wish I had my fancy new camera bag I ordered from Etsy, but I must be patient.  So look forward to some pictures from the weekend!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

7 comments on "Action Packed Weekend"

Courtney wrote: February 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Sounds like a fully loaded and fun weekend. Enjoy!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: February 19, 2010 at 10:13 AM

You should definitely go to the roller derby!! And you better go talk to Fred about taking pictures!!! ;) I think this will end up being something you love being a part of! I am excited for you.

Have a great weekend! :)


Holly wrote: February 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM

sounds like an awesometastic weekend! Can't wait to see pics!


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: February 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM

GO TO THE ROLLER DERBY!!! DO IT!

As for my weekend.. I believe it will consist of tending to my squealing baby, trying to dodge spit-up and poop, and snuggling with afforementioned infant in the wee hours of the morning trying to soak up every second of babyhood I can!


NaVe wrote: February 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM

GO to the DERBY! It'll be awesome! I wish I could go... there isn't anything like that in Toronto (that I know of anyways...) I'd love to see pics tho :D
As for my weekend? Uh... prolly the same as every other... May try and get an extra visit in on Saturday, been feelin a lot of pressure to go more from my Mom. We'll see!
Anywho... sounds like a fun weekend... have a great time! xx


Anonymous wrote: February 19, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Cannot wait to see pics! Sounds like a great weekend. My weekend will be filled with cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping-how exciting :-p


Honey B. wrote: February 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Go to the Roller Derby! And I want you to know that I found it to be completely hilarious that you said cajones while talking about a guy who signs his emails Fred Nutz....lolol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email