Lady Bloggers Society

I'm a member of:
Photobucket
 

Over the weekend @theladybloggers started following me on Twitter.  I was very intriqued when I saw that, so naturally I went to their website to see what they were about.

"The Lady Bloggers Society was formed to give women bloggers a place to connect, learn, share, and advance as bloggers and dealing with everything feminine in this growing digital age."

This was very interesting to me.  I love the idea of coming together with likeminded women.  And the fact that we would all be bloggers is a plus!

If this sounds interesting to you, then join! Everyone is welcome!

4 comments on "Lady Bloggers Society"

Jenna wrote: February 16, 2010 at 8:20 PM

So funny because I saw the button on your blog last night and was already checking them out. I plan on joining. :)


Courtney wrote: February 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM

This sounds nice! I think I am going to go join! Thanks for sharing :)


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: February 17, 2010 at 7:10 AM

I saw their button on your blog a few days ago and was checking it out and planned on joining. Thanks for writing about it and letting us all know! Sounds great :)


NaVe wrote: February 17, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Cool! thank you for telling us about it! will definately check it out :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email