Baby Shower Gifts Galore!

These are not for me... surprisingly.

I went shopping for my "brother" and "sister-in-law" last weekend.  They're having a co-ed shower on the 20th of February.  This is the first baby girl in my family that I got to shop for.  So I went a little nuts.  They are naming her Eliana  This is their third child.  Her fourth; she lost her first baby with her first husband.

I'm the best. Really. :)

Of course I had to buy this.

I also bought a few other items for other up coming baby showers.  I'm going to my coworker's sister's baby shower; she is also have a girl.  She's going to name her Macyn (pronounced Mason).  Also one of my coworker's.  It took her and her husband a few years to have a baby.  They finally got pregnant via IUI.  They're not finding out the sex of their baby, so shower presents are going to be a little difficult to buy.

Aren't these too cute?! I got a really good deal at JCP.
This was the best gender neutral thing I could find.
I want to get her some more stuff, but I'm not sure what.

Kaitlin

5 comments on "Baby Shower Gifts Galore!"

Holly wrote: February 4, 2010 at 10:39 AM

oh this stuff is all so so cute!


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: February 4, 2010 at 2:56 PM

I LOVE the name Eliana. Baby girls are the best to buy for! So much fun. And finding gender neutral stuff is so hard =/


Honey B. wrote: February 5, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Oh I love those!! I've been resisting buying anything lately, this is not helping! lol


Dana wrote: February 6, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I nominated you for an award on my blog :) exceptformondays.blogspot.com


Courtney wrote: February 8, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Oh my goodness what cute stuff!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email