I received my first blog award! I was so excited I jumped up from my couch and ran into the kitchen to tell Hubs!
Many thanks go to lovely Kellie at kelleidoscope, she was the one to pop my blog award cherry. So thanks for that, Kellie. ;) I adore her and her blog!
1. I have 19 tattoos. I actually counted tonight. Ask me nicely and I might show you pictures of all of them! None of them are in dirty places, pervs.
2. My husband was my first serious boyfriend. We moved in together after about 3 months of dating and then bought a house together a year later.
3. I hate talking on the phone and that's what I do at work a large part of the day. I would much rather text you.
4. I used to play volleyball in high school. I was kind of awkward and uncoordinated most of the time, but I loved it anyways.
5. When I first turned 18 I really wanted to be a Suicide Girl, but then realized that I didn't have the cojones for that. I actually sent in my application and got accepted, but I was too scared to actually go through with it.
6. My first car was a 1988 Ford Bronco. I loved that thing so much! I really wish I still had it. It was a beast!
7. This is the longest my hair has been in my entire life. I know you can't see it much in pictures, but it's really long for me!
And the seven people I'm going to give this award to...
1. Roxanne at The Quest For Baby Hang
2. Terra at this world is ours - let's make it beautiful
3. Amy at My LaLa Land
4. Johanna Rose at (the road to) mommyland
5. Rebecca at The Baldwin Adventures
6. Jenn at The Road to Happily Ever After
7. Kate at Busted Plumbing