Christmas Survey

I stole this from Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper.  I love putting my own bow on with cute ribbon!
2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? - I usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I was a slacker.
4. When do you take the tree down? - Day after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? - Yuck!
6. What about Fruitcake? - I have never tried it.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? - I've always loved Barbie's so I'm sure those had to be my favorites or when I got my own TV for my bedroom!
8. Do you have a nativity scene? - Nope.
9. Hardest person to buy for? - Everyone!
10. Easiest person to buy for? - Myself :D
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - Probably some awful clothes when I was younger.
12. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail!
13. Favorite Christmas movie? - I don't really have a favorite. I'll just go with A Christmas Story.
14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - End of November, beginning of December.
15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - No.
16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Ham!
17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? - Depends.  This year white.  We got a little tree. Last year it was colored.
18. Favorite Christmas song? - Jingle Bell Rock.
19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? - Stay home.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? - If I thought about it really hard, maybe.
21. Angel on the tree top or a star? - Star.
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
23. What is the one present you want most this year? - I already received it from Hubs. My laptop!
24. Most annoying thing about this time of year? - People.  And having to spend money.  I'm always worrying that we're going to run out.
25. What I love most about Christmas? - I've started to love everything about Christmas in the past two years.

Kaitlin

1 comment on "Christmas Survey"

Kell wrote: December 10, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Ew.. I saw a fruitcake and the store the other day. It looks diiiisgusting. I'm all in a Christmas-y mood now!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email