Reasons I Hate Local Buses

  • Trying to find somewhere to sit before getting pushed out of someone else's way and into another person.
  • Groups of 40+ children and adults going back to school from a field trip.  Really?  Who uses the local transportation for field trips?  I didn't even know that was allowed.
  • Trying to avoid unwanted stares from creepy strangers, or multiples strangers at the same time.
  • Crazy men yelling and cursing at themselves.
  • Trying not to fall over when you get to your stop and your bus driver slams on the brakes.
Sometimes I wish we still had a second car.

Kaitlin

2 comments on "Reasons I Hate Local Buses"

Honey B. wrote: December 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I rode the bus to work for three years, and hated every minute of it....and I partially blame it for my germ issues...lol


Womb With A Story wrote: December 20, 2009 at 2:23 PM

I have never rode on a public bus, so I'm not sure how it is, but it really sounds like it sucks!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email