Best Book(s) of 2009

December 4 Book. What book - fiction or non - touched you? Where were you when you read it? Have you bought and given away multiple copies?

There are two books that I've read & I fallen in love with in 2009: 



I read both of them mainly on the bus and on the way home from work.  But occasionally when I got a chance I would read some from home.  If you have some spare time, ever.  I suggest you pick either one of these books up! :)

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen was actually recommended to me by a friend I went to high school with.  I'd never even heard of it before, but I'm really glad I decided to read it.  It's one of the best written books I've ever read.  I literally could not put it down.

I can honestly say that I am in love with every single one of Nicholas Sparks' books.  Realistically all of his books are the same.  They meet, fall in love, something tears them apart but then they always end up together -- for the most part anyways.  But I guess that's just the hopeless romantic in me that loves these books. 

I didn't give out multiple copies of either books.  But I did send Water for Elephants to Whitney in Missouri and I let my sister-in-law, Nicole borrow The Lucky One.

Kaitlin

1 comment on "Best Book(s) of 2009"

Kell wrote: December 5, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Those both sound like great books, and I'll have to check them out! I'm not sure I could pick a favorite of the ones I've read this year.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email