First Response Fertility Test

About six or so months ago I decided to buy one of the First Response® Fertility Tests.  When I brought it hope and read the instructions it told me that I had to be off hormones for at least two-three months, so I knew at the time I couldn't use it.  So, I put it in a drawer in my bathroom and decided I would use it when I was able to.

Well, turns out I failed to use it the past two months.  But I finally used it this cycle!  I wanted to share my results with you.

Here's what the results mean:


Please click to read.

And here are my results:


Sorry about the awful quality.

So that should mean that my FSH levels are in the normal range.  I'm going to take the test again next cycle, since they give you two in a box, just to double check.  I'm not really sure how accurate these things are.  Has anyone else tried this test?  What were your results?

Kaitlin

4 comments on "First Response Fertility Test"

Anonymous wrote: December 8, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I haven't tried that test yet. I don't know how accurate they are, and I guess they kinda scare me. :/


Anonymous wrote: December 20, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I tried it today (3rd day of cycle) but I am not sure what my results are, its a bit confusing. the test line was slightly lighter then the reference line. So now I am confused! are my levels Ok or not :(


Anonymous wrote: December 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I used this and got an elevated result. Hopefully this cycle my doctor will be able to do the CD3 blood draw if it doesnt fall over the christmas weekend. But am having a hard time finding any info on this test. Glad your results came back good.


Fertility Clinic Success Rates wrote: January 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

It feels great to drop by here on your site. Lots of information i have gathered here. Thanks for providing!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email