Merry SITSmas!

Merry Christmas from my family to yours! :)  I hope everyone has a wonderful time spending time with all of their loved ones!  It's been really great finding out how large (and in charge) the blogging community is this year.  And I'm really glad I've met all of you!  Merry SITSmas!



Kaitlin

16 comments on "Merry SITSmas!"

MommyLovesStilettos wrote: December 8, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Hey there! I came over from SITS to say hello.

What a BEAUTIFUL picture!


Anonymous wrote: December 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM

Merry SITSmas to you, too! :)
Such a beautiful card! You looked lovely on your wedding day!


Lynsey wrote: December 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Merry SITSmas to you, too! What a beautiful card.


just the two of us! wrote: December 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Thanks for stopping by my blog girl! It's so fun to find other young newlyweds out there! Merry SITSmas!


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: December 8, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Merry SITSmas! Your blog is lovely!!! I love your header pic!


JaelCustomDesigns wrote: December 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Merry SITSmas!
Your blog is lovely...
I love the card!


Holly wrote: December 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Thanks for stopping by my mess... i read that you are a fan of Chelsea Lately on your profile... i love her.. isn't she the funniest... anyway, Merry SITSmas!


Queenie Jeannie wrote: December 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Beautiful card!

Merry SITSmas!!!


Mrs. M wrote: December 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Merry SITSmas! Your card is lovely!!


Amanda - Small Home Big Start wrote: December 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Thats a wonderful card. Merry SITSmas!


wrote: December 8, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Wishing you a very merry SITSmas Kaitlin!


Unknown wrote: December 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Beautiful Christmas card! Merry SITSmas!!


Veronica Lee wrote: December 9, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Merry SITSmas!!


Anonymous wrote: December 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Great picture!


Unknown wrote: December 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Loving the card! Merry SITS-mas! Sorry I'm late, still working through the list.


Andi wrote: December 10, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Fantastic photo! Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email