Best Challenge of 2009

December 9 Challenge. Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?

I guess I'll just go ahead and pick to obvious challenge I've had this year -- marriage. Even though to me it doesn’t particularly feel like a challenge, more like a blessing. I feel blessed that I’ve found someone who loves me and who wants to spend the rest of their life with me.

But it’s still a challenge. You have to make the relationship work. You have to communicate. When you fight, you still have to talk it out and resolve the problem. It’s always worth it though.



Kaitlin

1 comment on "Best Challenge of 2009"

Honey B. wrote: December 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Before getting married, I never understood what 'working on your marriage' meant. How do you work on it? But it really is something that requires work....little decisions made everyday to put your marriage first, compromise, and put your spouse first sometimes. It really is quite the challenge!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email