Christmas Spirit

Yesterday I actually decided to get some Christmas spirit and put up a Christmas tree and some decorations.  My tree is 4 feet tall and doesn't have many decorations.


My cute little Christmas tree.


Our 1st Christmas ornament from my mom.

I need to take a picture of our entertainment center to show you where I put our stockings.  I also put our ornament there, since it's too heavy for the tree.

Kaitlin

5 comments on "Christmas Spirit"

Three Cats and a Baby wrote: December 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I love your ornament! I have a couple of those S'More ornaments too.


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: December 6, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I love your ornament! I have a couple of those S'More ornaments too.


Anonymous wrote: December 6, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Cute tree! We haven't put up a single decoration yet.....maybe we should get on that :-p


Kell wrote: December 6, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Aw, it's cute! It's more than I have here.


Honey B. wrote: December 6, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Awww, that's such a cute little tree! I'm embarrassed to admit that the holiday decorating I've done so far includes a holiday scented candle, and a snowman plate that's under it. Yep, that's it. lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email