Best Night Out of 2009

December 5 Night out. Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?

The best night that first comes to might was my "Bachelorette Party".  I wasn't 21 yet, so drinking was out of the question and my house wasn't available because Hubs was having his bachelor party with poker, beer pong and a keg.

For my party we went to Olive Garden for dinner then to Castles N' Coasters for some goofy golf (putt putt, whatever you'd like to call it).  Then afterwards we went to Sonic for some drinks.  When the night was over we went back to my house and crashed the boys bachelor party.

It was a great night.  I got to hang out with my best friend (at the time), mom, sister-in-law (Nicole), family friend (Nanette), and soon to be mother-in-law (Marie) and sister-in-law (Krysten).  We had some good laughs.  They gave me a crown, sash and some necklaces that I got to wear all night.  At Olive Garden they gave me some naughty gifts, which made people at the resturant laugh.  Golfing was great, until I got HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A GOLF BALL.  Yes, you read the correctly.  I got hit in the head with a golf ball that a little girl hit.  Her parents were more concerned with finding her golf ball than apologizing to me.  THEN they tried to steal my golf ball.  Even though that was the worst thing that happened that night, it was definitely the highlight.

The rest of the night went by pretty well.  No more golf balls to the head, which was nice.  When we got back to my house I was showing off the huge knot I got in my head from the golf ball.  Everyone found it pretty humorous.



I know it's not your typical bachelorette party, but then again I'm not your typical girl.

Kaitlin

1 comment on "Best Night Out of 2009"

Kell wrote: December 6, 2009 at 2:02 PM

That sounds like a fun bachelorette party to me! And it sounds like a lot of fun! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email