I'm Very Thankful

I just wanted to take a moment to list a few of the things that I'm thankful for.  That's what Thanksgiving is for -- giving thanks.

  • My wonderful, wonderful husband.  I'm so thankful that we found eachother.  I couldn't see my life without him.
  • My job.  I hate it sometimes, but I'm still really glad I have it.  I'm glad I can still bring in a pay check twice a month.
  • My house.  No matter how awful paying the mortgage is, I'm happy I have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in.
  • My animals.  They always show me unconditional love no matter what -- and for that I am extremely thankful.
  • My parents and parents-in-law.  They're there for us and they'll always love us.  I feel extremely lucky to have them.
What are you thankful for?  I'm going to spend time with my family now.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!


Kaitlin

4 comments on "I'm Very Thankful"

Kell wrote: November 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM

I love thankful posts :) They always make me smile.

By the way, I left you an award on my blog!


thatgirlblogs wrote: December 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM

what a beautiful blog! thanks for entering my giveaway.


Anonymous wrote: December 28, 2009 at 6:39 AM

Stopping by from SITS, I am thankful for my healthy children, my health and my positive nature that is rubbing off on my children :-)


Mommy Kennedy wrote: December 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Stopping in from SITS too! I'm so thankful for my beautiful, healthy and happy family!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email