I just wanted to take a moment to list a few of the things that I'm thankful for. That's what Thanksgiving is for -- giving thanks.
- My wonderful, wonderful husband. I'm so thankful that we found eachother. I couldn't see my life without him.
- My job. I hate it sometimes, but I'm still really glad I have it. I'm glad I can still bring in a pay check twice a month.
- My house. No matter how awful paying the mortgage is, I'm happy I have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in.
- My animals. They always show me unconditional love no matter what -- and for that I am extremely thankful.
- My parents and parents-in-law. They're there for us and they'll always love us. I feel extremely lucky to have them.