November

Well, it's the start of a new month. It's the start of the holidays. I'm excited, sorta. I don't get Thanksgiving. I don't enjoy gorging myself with food. But I am quite excited for Christmas. My love for Christmas has been coming back slowly, but surely. Last year was when it really started. I had decorations that my parents had given me that we've had for years and my own house to decorate how I chose.

Last week I asked Hubs if I could put up the Christmas decorations this weekend. He told me no. :( My reasoning is I don't have any Thanksgiving decorations and I would love to celebrate Christmas for two months, but apparently Hubs isn't feeling that way. Maybe this week I'll be able to change his mind. First, I must take down the Halloween decorations.
So far we don't even have plans for Thanksgiving. Last year it was at our house, since it was brand new. But this year there hasn't been any mention about Thanksgiving. My brother invited my parents over to his house, but I haven't heard a word from him. Almost makes me a little sad. Maybe Hubs and I will do something with just the two of us, since this is our first Thanksgiving as husband and wife. That sounds good, but I know I wouldn't make a turkey! And I'm not too sure how he would feel about that.

Ah! Don't even get me started on Christmas. I have no idea what I'm going to get anyone for Christmas! I know Whitney is going to get my a leopard print Snuggie! You have no idea how excited I am for that. I'll have to start asking everyone what they want now so I can start saving!

YAY FOR THE HOLIDAYS! :)

0 comments on "November"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email