Baby Shower Presents

Tonight I finally went to pick up the baby shower gift that I should have bought this weekend.  I didn't get anything fancy, just a few simple items I know she would eventually need. 


I haven't wrapped them yet, but I'll take a picture when I do.  I got some cute gender neutral wrapping paper for the diapers and a matching bag and tissue paper for the bibs and sleepers.  I got gender neutral because I know I'm going to be wrapping more gifts soon.  I actually have a friend who just had a baby, and a couple others about ready to pop.

A large part of me wishes that I bought these for myself.  That happens everytime I buy baby shower gifts -- which I've been doing a lot of lately.  When I go to the store and see an adorable onesie, or an adorable anything baby related, I want to buy it for myself.  But I don't want to jinx anything.  The other day I did slide.  I bought myself this really cute hanging picture frame thing.  It was only $7, and I had to buy it.  It's the only thing I've bought for myself, so I think I'm doing pretty good.


1 comment on "Baby Shower Presents"

Busted Kate wrote: November 14, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I think 75% of my time pre-28 was attending bridal showers, and I think 75% of my time post-28 has been at baby showers. All I can say is those ladies had better show up when its my turn! I love the frame, I think you did great!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email