Jealousy

So, in the past week I've found out TWO of the bloggers I follow are now pregnant. One has been trying for almost a year and the other has only been trying two months. It feels like I keep hearing about a new pregnant person everyday!

Pregnant:

  • Joanna (at work)
  • Nanette (family friend)
  • Kati (Valisa's friend)
  • Karisa (Valissa's friend)
  • Lashelle (Valissa's sister)
  • Briana (Rob's friends girlfriend)
  • Baby Making Machine (blogger)
  • Mommyland (blogger)
Recently Had Baby:
  • Valissa (at work)
  • Nicole (sister-in-law)
  • Jen (Nicole's friend)
  • Jacqueline (Rob's friends girlfriend)
  • Elizabeth (at work)
That's thirteen!
And those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head!
I mean really, are all these pregnancies around me necessary? As Whitney said, it's just because I want a baby, but there are more popping up now then ever before. I know Rob and I haven't been actively trying and it's only been three months, but it's still a bit frustrating when everyone around you is having a baby.
I just need to vent a little. I'll be fine.

3 comments on "Jealousy"

loventrainsnstuff wrote: October 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM

I had a dream last night that I had a baby. It was so weird. I can't even explain it well enough. Awkward, to say the least. :(


Ana Lee @Newlyidentified wrote: October 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Venting is good for you :) I always feel better after venting. Hope things work out really soon!


Rebecca B wrote: November 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Vent away. I've been trying for almost two years, and while I'm always happy to hear good news from friends and fellow bloggers, it still gives me a tinge of jealousy.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email