1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I'm going to have to say Hubs is a better cook.
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Everyday. We work together. And she likes to text me.
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
I tend to stick to the recipe. Hubs is the more adventurous one.
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
They're about the same.
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
Hubs worked. It was lonely. I watched the first four episodes of the current season of Life Unexpected. Hubs finally got home around 10:30. It was a long night without him. My parents dogs bark at everything and it freaks me out. We watched some Mad Men and hit the hay.
Woke up super early (5am). Hubs has been interested in hunting lately so we went out with his dad and sister to watch his dad quail hunt. Which we only saw one the entire time and that was when we were driving out to a location to actually hunt at. We got some good hiking time in though.
After hunting we went to a different location to do some shooting. I finally got to shoot the two new guns my dad gave me. He gave me a SIG P6 (P225) and my grandpa's Wingmaster 870, and I love both of them. Hubs wanted me to shoot his shotgun, but I hated it.
Saturday I also went to work for a few hours, which was lame. But I wanted to make up some time from me missing work on Wednesday.
Lazy day! We sat around all day and watched Mad Men. I just wish I could have taken a nap though. That would have made the day perfect.
I worked. But I took some time out to have lunch with two lovely ladies. Jenny from Among the Blossoms and Brittany from The Goodyear Family. We went to IHOP and our server looks like Snoop Dogg and he kept calling all of us "sweetheart". And told us multiple times that we could get "whatever we want". Only slightly creepy. But we had a tottally fun time!
How was your weekend?
1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
Folded. I have no closet space in our new place.
2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Chapstick. Hair Tie. Dr Pepper.
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
Germany, Austria or Switzerland. I don't know which is farthest.
4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
5. What is your most hated household chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms. YUCK!
I've never had an actual pen pal, but before I went to Germany with People to People we got to email with some of the families that we were going to stay with.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Anything with books. I love books.
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
I'm guessing it was the dark and bugs. I still have a problem with both, haha.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?
TV. But I watch it anyways.
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I have my Letterman's jacket. Hubs has a jacket from when he was in football when he was little.