Wordless Wednesday

Hail is a BIG deal in Phoenix, AZ.  We're notorious for 115 degree weather most of the year.  This is also the first time Hubs has even seen hail.  So, of course, I had to document it.  Enjoy!

Hail from early afternoon while I was at work.

Root Beer was extremely interested.

Hubs liked this picture because you can see individual pieces of hail.

Water coming off the roof with some hail.

7 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Kate wrote: October 6, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Whoa! It's cold enough for hail in AZ already?! Crazy. Love the photo with Root Beer :)


MOMSWEB wrote: October 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Wow. Amazing how the hail was captured mid-air. I'll stop complaining about having to wear a sweater now (smile).


Jenny wrote: October 6, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Very cool! I love hail! Great shots you captured :)


Anonymous wrote: October 6, 2010 at 11:58 AM

wow thats wild!!


Unknown wrote: October 6, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Crazy!! I've never really seen hail in my life, but the pics look super cool.


jensays (what would jen do) wrote: October 7, 2010 at 6:21 AM

you should have seen some of the cars at my work, the hail was so strong that they actually had hail sized holes in their windows. and some of their windows were just smashed in.


Honey B. wrote: October 10, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Wow, I never considered that you would hardly ever see hail down there! Ridiculous I know, but its the weekend...no coherent thought required, right?? lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email