Five Question Friday

 
1. What do you listen to while driving?

The radio.  I'm not picky.  I just like to have a good song on.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

Does Arizona even have fall?  If so, what is there to hate about it?  It's got to be better than summer in Arizona.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Lucky for you, I've posted about that before.  My dream house.

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

Hell yes!  There are some sweet minivans out there!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?

Most of the time.  Sometimes new clothes irritate my skin.  My skin is sensitive.

3 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Ms. Diva wrote: October 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM

OMGoodness! I love Arizona but not the summers! I'm there every spring for Spring Training!!


What Would Jen Do (jennifer) wrote: October 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM

since we don't actually have seasons, i'd just have to say that summer sucks. i wonder what a REAL fall is like!


Unknown wrote: October 9, 2010 at 1:32 AM

I wish I could be content with the radio like you!! Everytime someone rides with me they are always huffing and puffing at the way I change the song on one of my million CDs every 30 seconds.. oh well!! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email