Weekend Update

This weekend we didn't do much.  We had an eye appointment Saturday afternoon.  He was a very nice guy.  I got some trial contacts, which I'm wearing right now.  I look so different.  I have worn contacts in almost two years.

My parents came over later on Saturday to take a look at our apartment since it's nearing completion.  I will put some pictures up soon!  Promise!

The rest of Saturday was pretty relaxing.

Sunday we went over to my parents house to pick up some guns that we'd talked about taking over to Hubs gunsmith.  Also my nephew was supposed to be there so it was a good excuse to go see him.

We ate lunch, visited with my brother who stopped by to say hello, went swimming and hung out.  It was a pretty relaxing Sunday.  Hubs even took me out for Mexican food for dinner!  It was delicious.  We talked about tattoos that we want to get and have decided to start saving up for some!

And now I leave you with some adorableness...

What a stud!

I stole this one from my SIL's Facebook. He's so cute!

How was your weekend?

5 comments on "Weekend Update"

Anonymous wrote: October 4, 2010 at 8:27 AM

What a cutie!

Joey and I were just talking about new tattoos this weekend. I wish I had more money so I could get everything done at once!


Anonymous wrote: October 4, 2010 at 12:08 PM

That is one good looking hunk-o-baby!


What Would Jen Do (jennifer) wrote: October 4, 2010 at 5:53 PM

i like how he's just leaning on the couch like 'how you doing?"


Unknown wrote: October 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM

He is so handsome!! Can't wait to see the apartment pics :) Glad you had a great weekend!


Unknown wrote: October 9, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Cute pictures! I love talking about tattoos! I have so many ideas and not enough money or body space. ;-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email