Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I think this meme might be my favorite.  I don't have to think at all.

Right now I'm really wanting a bagel and an iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts (with cream, sugar and caramel).  So if you'd like to bring that to me I would love you forever and ever.


Tomorrow my parents are going on vacation.  They need a ride to the airport. Hubs and I are taking them.  We have to be at their house AT 5:30.  I might be calling in.  We are also supposed to stay at their house while they are gone.  We are bringing our dogs with us, which means we will be taking care of SEVEN dogs and two cats.  And four of their five dogs don't particularly like our dogs, but that's alright they will get used to them.

Hubs work is hardly giving him any hours and they haven't even trained him on everything yet.  This is his third week working there.  This week he works Thursday and Friday.  That's it.  Very frustrating.  He's going to start looking on Craigslist again.

I miss them being this small.

Well I'm off to get some free coffee in my kitchen to see if it helps my craving.  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

4 comments on "Random Tuesday Thoughts"

jennifer wrote: October 5, 2010 at 7:56 AM

i love tiny puppies. i haven't had one since i was ten. the last dog i got was 6 mos old and a big one at that, he was like 50lbs at 6 mos. he's double that now.


tiarastantrums wrote: October 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM

caramel in my coffee - love too!

your pups are cute!!!!!!!!!! (well were )


Unknown wrote: October 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Coffee sounds good..(Starbucks if I was rich, but i'm not, so the free kind is more attainable).. I think I'll go make some also!

The puppy pictures are so adorable. I bet things at your parents' house are gonna be crazy interesting, can't wait to read about it ;)

*I figured Random Tuesday Thoughts applied to the comments, too... hence, the randomness :)*


Unknown wrote: October 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Mmmmmm....coffee.....


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email