Meet Me On Monday

Thanks to Jen at What Would Jen Do for posting this.  Now I have more fun questions to answer every week!
 


1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?

Folded.  I have no closet space in our new place.

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?

Chapstick. Hair Tie. Dr Pepper.

3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?

Germany, Austria or Switzerland. I don't know which is farthest.

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?

Apartment.

5. What is your most hated household chore?

Cleaning the bathrooms. YUCK!

1 comment on "Meet Me On Monday"

Kari wrote: October 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Hey I came across your blog from The Domestic Princess. Your blog is so cute. I have a blog www.landkbusby.blogspot.com. It's not quite as exciting as yours but my life is not that exciting. I will try to do some surveys on mine...yeah something to blog about:)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email