Reading


I've been reading this Meg Cabot series for the past two weeks or so, and I love them! I wish it was longer than three books though. I have 32 pages left of Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, right now. Which I'm sure I'll finish on the bus ride home today. Then tonight I think I'm going to start reading Big Boned. I'm totally wanting Heather Wells (main character) to get together with this guy she is in love with and I'm hoping that's what happens in Big Boned. That would be a perfect ending to the series. Also, no more murders. That would be another good ending.

I'm not sure what I'm going to read once I finishe these. I might make my mom give me back Bitter Is the New Black by Jen Lancaster. I don't think she's going to read it anytime soon. I also really want Pretty in Plaid and Bright Lights, Big Ass, both by Jen Lancaster, as well. I'm thinking I might go to Bookman's to see if they have them cheap. I don't want to pay full price for them because I'm a cheap ass. But who knows what I'll read next. I know my shelves are full, but I'm so picky when it comes to picking out what book I'm going to read next.

0 comments on "Reading"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email