Happy Birthday to me! (yesterday)

Well yesterday was my birthday. It might have been the best so far. Rob got me those gorgeous flowers! (First time he has ever bought me flowers.) But the card wasn't included. They told him it got wet so they didn't give it to me.. which I think is crap! I really wanted that card. I'm over it now, but yesterday I was super upset about it because when I first go the flowers I had NO idea who they were from. Good thing my mom knew!

Crystal, a lady at my work, took me out to lunch and my mom and Valissa came along with us. Lunch was pretty good. I had a bacon cheeseburger. Oh how I love my hamburgers.

When I first got to work I found my desk was COVERED in confetti and I had a banner saying "Happy 21st Birthday". Along with four different kinds of sweets -- brownies, cookies, cinnamon rolls and a crumb coffee cake. Need less to say my mom went a little crazy! I also go this really pretty candle holder from Kathy (our receptionist). I'll take a picture of that tonight. (Have you realized I'm slacking on taking pictures of things? Entertainment center, pretty cat scratching post and now this. Good thing it's a three day weekend this weekend, I can get caught up on my blog posts!).

Pretty Flowers!




Rob and I went to dinner at Sonora Brewhouse and Restaurant. It was pretty good. He had a beer that was 9.2%, he was pretty excited about that. I had two hard ciders -- raspberry and apple. They were alright, not my favorite. I really want to try a strawberry margarita and a strawberry daiquiri. I love strawberry! But dinner was great. We had these amazing onion rings as our appetizer. I would go back just for those!

This was probably one of my best birthdays yet. There were a few downs, but there were far more ups to make the day great! :)

2 comments on "Happy Birthday to me! (yesterday)"

Nat wrote: September 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay happy birthday!!!!!! :D The flowers are lovely!! The card got wet....? that's a bit crappy... I'm sure they just lost it. :P

Are you celebrating with friends this weekend?

Let me get this straight... who are you living with atm... Rob or parents..? I gather you can't move in your new house for now... And you work with...? It's confusing!! haha :D

exam tomorrow!! If I pass it I will be graduating from uni in December along with all my fellow uni colleagues. I failed this exam in July and was devastated... So I'm quite nervous about tomorrow.... =/ will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck!!


Kaitlin wrote: September 2, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Thaaanks! :) The people kept telling me they couldn't find the card, but they told Rob they got the card wet. It was really frustrating!

I don't know what I'm going to do. Dinner was all I really had planned. Don't need to go out and spend much money.

I'm living with Rob, we live in the house that we bought. It's built already, we're just doing some work on it. But I work with my mom. It's a bit weird.

Good luck tomorrow! Better let me know how it goes! :) That would be so exciting for you to graduate with your fellow colleagues!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email