Lack of Blogging

I just wanted to apologize about the lack of blogging. I really haven't had much to talk about this week. I didn't go to work on Monday, so I had a four day work week. Rob didn't go in either on Monday, so that was nice to be able to hang out with him. AF had made me quite a psycho this week, so I'm super glad she's gone.

I can't believe it's already Sunday. I don't feel like I've done anything this weekend. I don't have motivation to do anything. The only thing we've done today is do a trade for Rob at Circle K, and I got a newspaper so I could get the Sunday coupons and then we went to the grocery store. We've been watching The Shield all day, which we haven't done in awhile. I've missed it. But now the show is driving me crazy because I don't like the story line.

I haven't had a chance to read all weekend, which makes me sad. So I'm going to do that now. I just wanted to post a quick update so show that I hadn't forgotten about my blog. :)

0 comments on "Lack of Blogging"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email