Kitchen Island!

I am absolutely in love with my new "kitchen island". It's not really an island, but I don't know what else to call it. My new kitchen cabinet? Anyways, it's amazing! It's huge, right now inside it I have a veggie steamer, a very large pot, skillet, and a crock pot. And I still have so much room left for other stuff! I need to put my George Foreman Grill in there, but first I must clean it. And on top I have my Kitchen Aid (that I could finally bring out of the garage!), toaster and coffee pot. And there's still a bunch of space!

My wonderful mother came over today and helped me clean house. It was so sweet of her since she really didn't need to. I don't know what I would have done without her today. She kind of just took charge, which I didn't mind at all. She swept up all the animal fur balls all over the house, helped me move a bunch of furniture and a bunch of other random thing. But all in all, my house looks amazing right now! The only thing I really have left to do is mop the kitchen. The floor looks awful, but that will change tomorrow.

I also hung some pictures up around the house, none in the living room yet. I'm waiting until we find out what our seating arangement is going to be before I start hanging some stuff up. I'm very tired now. I worked my butt of today! And Rob's still not home so, I'm starting to feel a little lonely. :( I'm going to watch some HGTV. I'm definitely going to post more tomorrow.

1 comment on "Kitchen Island!"

Nat wrote: September 19, 2009 at 4:51 AM

Oh my God I LOVE it!! It's so retro-ish!!! Like... 50's with the jars and the red toasted and coffee machine and mixer... I can't wait to see the rest of your house!! haha.

Oh, by the way, could you help me out with a part of my teaching? I wrote on my blog... I think it's the one before last, that I want to teach my students about different celebrations in the English-speaking world. For The States I only know of Thanks Giving and the 4th July... any more...? Just write it in a comment on my page if you like :) if you can't be bothered, that's fine too!!! :D


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email