Picture Update

The present from my parents:

The journal is so cute! It's the mint colored book at the bottom. It got dragonflies engraved on it. I tried to take a close up, but it didn't work. Not pictured: hair clips & ties and lip gloss.

The present from Kathy (candle holder):

"Friendship fills your life with happiness
and always brightens up your day."

My gorgeous entertainment center:


The cute scratching post for our cats:

2 comments on "Picture Update"

Nat wrote: September 3, 2009 at 3:43 PM

woooow :) everything looks so nice ^^ any favourites? a part from the notebook, haha.

I did my exam!! It went well... I think. I HOPE!!!! I was really nervous all day though... Didn't eat anything after breakfast until after I got back... SO relieved!! I hope I get good results!!! Will keep you posted, haha.

I'm off to Manchester on Saturdaaaay I will update my blog tomorrow I think hehe. A bit tired today... haha.


Kaitlin wrote: September 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I LOVE the digital picture frame my parents got me. I've been wanting one for awhile, but I just haven't wanted to spend the money.

I'll probably update tomorrow too. I'm taking the day off to clean house. And I'll have a FOUR day weekend because Monday is Labor Day.

I'm glad your exam went well! That's exciting! Have a good night.. day.. I don't know what time it is there. HA!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email