2 Years

Happy 2 Year (dating) Anniversary!
& 3 Month (married) Anniversary!

It is so hard for me to believe that Rob and I have been together for two years! If feels like I've known him forever, but at the same time it feels like we just starting dating! Before I couldn't believe we were even dating, now I can't believe we're married. It's just so weird to think about. And what's even more weird is us thinking about expanding our family. Definitely weird in a good way. I just can't believe how great my life has turned out so far. I am definitely grateful that I've met such an amazing man so early on in my life.

I know that since we're married now, we're not supposed to count our dating anniversary. But this is a large milestone that I want to acknowledge. We've planned to go to dinner tonight. I can't wait! I love my Husband more and more everyday! <3 (not to say that he doesn't drive me crazy most of the time!) :)

0 comments on "2 Years"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email