Last Weekend

Just a note: Last night I was trying to update from my phone, then it DIED! :(

Well, last weekend wasn't anything exciting. But we did get the carpet in our living room and entry way torn up. And I spent a lot of time hanging out at home because Saturday Rob went to lunch with his friend Tim and Sunday he had some meeting thing to go to. On Saturday morning my dad came over and we loaded up his trailer with all the carpet and foam and also the rock and mortar from the fireplace.

After work is going to be busy for us. My dad's friend Frank is coming out to look at the hole in our wall where the fireplace was. He's going to tell us how much it's going to be to fix it and then hopefully start working on it tomorrow. Then around 6:30-7:00 this flooring company is going to come out and take some measurements and show us some samples. Then hopefully give us an estimate so we know how much we're going to need to save. I'm excited, but nervous. I know it's going to cost us a lot of money and I'm not very patient. Why can't things be free?!

So on Monday I typed myself out a meal plan and then after work Rob and I went to the grocery store. It's been working really good so far. I've been switching up my snacks which helps with variety. Last night I made my Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole and it was freakin' delicious! The first time Rob had it, he didn't like it. But this time he actually liked it. So that made me happy!

I should probably start working.
And Terra, I promise I'll get better at updating!

0 comments on "Last Weekend"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email