Inadequate / Incapable

After reading blog after blog on TTC it start to worry me that maybe we're trying to soon. Maybe we should wait, maybe we can't even have kids, maybe we'll have issues getting pregnant. When I think that maybe we'll have issues and it might take us years, then I worry about waiting to have a baby. I think we would make excellent parents. We don't have a 100% perfect marriage, but who honestly does?

Then there is the money topic! Don't even get me started on that. That's a whole other bag of worries for me. I'm always keeping tabs on our finances, as of lately at least. I know I have been a slacker the past month or so. But I'm kicking my butt in gear and going to make sure we start saving for our future. We've already started, earlier this month, but we still spend too much money on other things. Like, going out to eat, for example. I don't even want to tell you how much we spent on restaurants and fast food this month. It's outrageous. I can tell right now that that will be changing! We have plenty of food at home, I don't know why we insist on going out to eat.

This weekend we plan on setting up a budget for ourselves and the extra things we spend money on. i.e. hobbies, going out to eat, dates, etc. It's going to be a lot easier to do this once we get our floors done and a new couch bought. Because we will have that on one card and we will also be transferring our other cards balance to that card too. Once that's taken care of we can get that paid off. And other than the house and car we will be debt free. Then we can start working on making additional payments on our car to speed up the process. We would like to save up for a used car too. Nothing fancy, just something to get from point A to point B. The annoying part in the whole scenario is waiting for the credit card that we need to use to pay for the couch and floors. *sigh*


I'm just so stressed with this whole home improvement process. It should be fun, but Rob never wants to do work around the house. We still haven't torn up anymore carpet other than the carpet in the living room/entryway. That's another one of our big goals this weekend (hopefully). I want to get most of the furniture that we don't use moved into the kitchen. Then I want to rip up the carpet. I know I should just "Relax" like my tattoo says, but it's just been so hard for me lately. I've got a lot going on in my head.

OH! And another big thing that we have to do this weekend is paint the wall where we drywalled over the fireplace. We haven't even bought the paint or supplies yet! It's just so frustrating! I just need to RELAX. I'm going to start working on that now.

1 comment on "Inadequate / Incapable"

Fertility Clinic Success Rates wrote: February 1, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Your post is certainly one of the best source of valuable information every reader must follow. Glad to hear a lot from you soon. Keep on sharing! Thanks


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email