Fertility Books

Monday night I ordered some books that I had read about on Baby Makin(g) Machine's blog and I also got a coupon for them when I purchased a First Response Fertility Test a few months ago. It turns out I couldn't use that test at the time I bought it because I was on the pill and you have to be off all hormones for at least two months. I'll be able to test it out soon, if I'm not with-spawn by the time two months comes around. If I do get a chance to use it, then I'll definitely post about it.


Onto the books though... I purchased Fertility Facts: Hundreds of Tips for Getting Pregnant and The Fertility Journal: A Day-by-Day Guide. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get these and start reading them. I used the 7-10 day shipping, mainly because it was free. Now I must put my patience to the test while I wait for my books to show up in my mail box. While I wait though, I'll be reading as much as I can. I really wish I had more mothers to talk to about their experiences. There are plenty of women at my work place, but I'm not very close to many of them and I don't want to make the suspicious, since I'm not ready to spread the news.

1 comment on "Fertility Books"

Infertility Clinics wrote: December 22, 2011 at 1:59 AM

Appealing information you have provided. It gained me more knowledge and idea. Please keep up the good because i like the way you are writing. Thanks!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email