Research

So, lately I've been really addicted to reading Baby Makin(g) Machine's blog. I read it on the way home from work on my iPhone and I read it when I'm at home watching television. But she's making me slightly crazy! I'm a really indecisive person, and apparently she is too. So as I'm reading through her blog, she changes her mind constantly on when her and her husband should have a baby so that's changing my mind on if Rob and I should really start trying now. We're not in the best financial situation and our house is in disarray. But both of us really feel in our hearts that we're ready. If we did get pregnant next month then that leaves us nine months of preparing and fixing up the things in the house. We'll see how it goes though.


BMM has a 'Baby Bucket List' of the things she'd like to do before and during pregnancy. I'd really like to start one of my own. The main thing I want to do is get our house in order. I would ideally like to get my body in tip top shape before pregnancy. But I'll save the list for another blog posting.

2 comments on "Research"

Wacky Jackie wrote: July 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM

You're too cute! I think if you were to find that you're withchild, you'd be VERY motivated to get the house PERFECT. AND, I recommend breastfeeding and using clothe diapers. Really, the first year doesn't cost a whole lot if you do the things! Family/friends get most everything you need! Baby showers are CLOTHES HEAVEN! And... you have other parents to pass stuff down, too (myself included!!!)


Kaitlin wrote: July 28, 2009 at 7:15 PM

That's my thinking too. If I did find out I was withchild then I think that would kick my ass into gear with all the housework.

I do plan on breastfeeding, I'm unsure about cloth diapers though.

I don't really have any other parent friends to pass stuff down. :(


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email