Hooray



That means after today I have nine days off. NINE!

How exciting is that?

This might just be the break from work that I was needing.  I'm hoping to use this time for lost of reading, brainstorming for my blog and maybe even a drive up north with Hubs so we can take some pretty pictures!

Now it's time for Five Question Friday...

 
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

I'm not a big fan of most Christmas songs, honestly.  They always get in your head and stay there for days!  I don't like any song that much.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

It depends on the night, but usually we sleep on opposite sides of the bed.  When we cuddle either one or both of us ends up not sleeping very well.  Most of the time he isn't even able to fall asleep if we are cuddling.

3. Have you ever had surgery?

No, thank goodness.  The worst thing I've had is stitches on my forehead.

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

A couple days before Christmas.  Every year I'll say I'll get better and be done before December, but that never happens.  I suck at shopping for people.  Honestly, just tell me what you want and that's what I'll get.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

A new car.  It doesn't have to be NEW new.  Just new to us.  A bought and paid for car.  We really loathe our car payments.

5 comments on "Hooray"

jennifer @ What Would Jen Do wrote: November 19, 2010 at 8:08 AM

nine days off??? YAY!!!! Friend of mine just went up to Prescott, she said it was awesome up there right now.


Lindsey wrote: November 19, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I am so jealous that you have 9 days off... I'm not even sure we can be friends anymore.
I wish I had the money to buy Christmas gifts all in one shot... I'd have a day that I spent the whole day getting it done.
Someday I'm going to win a car so I don't have to make payments (stop laughing, it could happen).


Jenny wrote: November 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM

9 days off straight!? Sounds fabulous! Have a wonderful vacation.


Honey B. wrote: November 21, 2010 at 1:43 AM

So jealous of you, nine days off?? And I swear I'm shipping books on Monday, in case you get bored with your vacation time! :-)


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: November 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Have fun on your days off! That sounds glorious. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email