Five Question Friday


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I sure did, but it was very busy!  We went to two Thanksgiving's that were 52 miles apart!

I've had a wonderful time off work so far, but I haven't done as much reading as I would like.  Hopefully over the next two days I can do some more.



1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?

I really don't have a favorite part of the meal.  I don't like much of the Thanksgiving food.  But I enjoy the time with my Husband and family.

2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?

I was a guest at both of the Thanksgiving's I went to.  But at my in laws I actually cooked the ham and prime rib and that was my very first time cooking either one of those.  The ham was fantastic and I only had a bite of the prime rib so I don't really know how that was.

3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?

Well now the tradition for Thanksgiving is making peanut butter pies with the in laws.  This year was the first time we did it but it's much easier to just make them with the entire family then making them on my own every year, plus we get to hang out with family.

4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?

I don't really like pies, but out of the two I would choose pumpkin.  The only pie I eat is the peanut butter pie that I just mentioned.

5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?

Heck no!  I would kind of like to be, but I just don't have the patience for all the people.  I would be a cranky pants all day and it wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Also! If you're a new follower then say "HI" and give me a link to your blog so I can check it out and follow it!

1 comment on "Five Question Friday"

Amy wrote: November 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM

I used to have to cover Black Friday when I was a newspaper reporter. I would have to show up at Best Buy at 4am and navigate through the crowds of crazy people punching each other in the faces for a $300 TV. No thanks. I'll take my Egg McMuffin and sleeping in. :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email