Deck the Halls with Christmas Cards

Well it's that time of year to start looking at and ordering your Christmas cards.  We always order Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly.  I am having a little bit of a dilemma though; we don't have a photo yet!

Picking last years photo was pretty easy.  I ended up using one of our wedding photos since we had just gotten married that year.  But this year it's different.  I would have love to be able to use a picture of us with a baby or a pregnant belly or even an ultrasound photo.  But it's just the two of us and I'm going to embrace the time we still have with just the two of us.  But we still have the issue of having no photo, so I'm using the current cards on Shutterfly for ideas.

Here are some of my favorite Christmas photo cards:

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Now that I've narrowed it down to a few, we need to take a picture.  Then I'll let Hubs make the ultimate decision of which card we will end up sending.

Do you want 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly?  Click here for more information!  They have tons of styles to choose from, folded or flat Christmas cards, other holiday cards and even birthday cards. I also adore their personalized wall calendar, which I plan on ordering this year!

3 comments on "Deck the Halls with Christmas Cards"

Courtney wrote: November 27, 2010 at 9:25 AM

We used shutterfly for the first Christmas after we got married to create cards with our wedding picture.

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.


Anonymous wrote: November 27, 2010 at 9:46 AM

They are all SO pretty. I can't wait to see which one you choose!


Andy wrote: November 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM

We used to love Shutterfly and the thought of 50 free cards is cool. But, we've been using Send Out Cards for a year now and are actually MAKING money by sending cards through them and helping others send cards through them (and making money themselves).

Send Out Cards is fully customizable and allows you to use as many pictures as you want, send out personalized cards in your own handwriting and with your own signature right from your computer and you can send gifts this way, too!

I'm happy to give you and your readers a couple of free Send Out Cards to send out as an early holiday gift to you all.

Just go to www.sendoutcards.com/gradea to send out a card or two on me.

Happy Holidays!!!

Andy
andyscardsandgifts.com


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email