Five Question Friday

 
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

Photography.  I love taking pictures.  I've wanted to better myself at it for awhile, but I don't make enough time for it in my life.  I think I'm going to change that.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?

A cabin in the woods.  I love the beach but I don't want to live near it.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?

We don't have kids right now, but we do have two fur babies.

Hubs picked Kenai.  He's originally from Alaska so he named her after the Kenai Peninsula.

I picked Root Beer.  There was a dog that I wanted from Pet Finder before we got ours and it's name was Root Beer and I thought that was the most adorable thing.  So, I picked it for my dog.  Plus the dogs looked almost identical.

Left; Kenai. Right; Root Beer.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)

Fried foods.  I love them, all of them.  Well, mostly all of them.  This is something I should probably get over though. :(  Fried foods to not do the body any good.

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?

Straightened most of the time.  I have to be in one of those moods to actually deep clean.  I clean better when I'm angry or upset.


I just thought I would leave you with some fall hope.

3 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Stephanie wrote: November 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I have 2 huskies and am a new follower so this is the first time I've seen your babies! They are gorgeous!!!!


jennifer @ What Would Jen Do wrote: November 6, 2010 at 5:51 AM

why is everyone picking cabin. i went with the beach. I think I love the beach so much because we don't live anywhere near a nice one.
I love your pups. I used to have a big old husky/malamute mix, my baby! I have his name tattoo'd on me.


Tillie wrote: November 10, 2010 at 7:53 PM

photography would be an amazing career! I would love doing that too!

I never clean. I suck at it.

Team #hope :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email