Blog Award!


Many thanks to Honey at The Honey B. Blog!

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers

The 7 Interesting Things About Myself:

1. I am obsessed with trashy reality television.

2. I have a bunch (approximately nineteen) of tattoos and I used to have a lot of piercings, but now I only have one in each ear.

3. I could probably eat Sonic everyday.  I think it's that good.

4. I'm a bookworm.  If I could stay home and read all day, I would.

5. My Hubs and I went on our first date on July 7th of '07, then moved in together in September of '07 (less than 3 months later), then bought a house together in September of '08. Hubs asked me to marry him January 19th of '09 then we finally tied the knot on April 7th of '09.

6. I always have to wear an undershirt and a belt.  If not, I feel like something is missing.

7. I would much rather perfer to wear one of Hubs t-shirts than one of my own.  Men get to wear the most comfortable clothes! It makes me jealous.

(I'm not that interesting, hahah.)

The 7 Nominated Bloggers:

1. Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal

2. Kellie at Kelleidoscope

3. Busted Kate at Busted Plumbing

4. Jen at After the Alter

5. Jenn at The Road to Happily Ever After

6. Courtney at The Peeks

7. Courtney at The Secondary Chronicles

Kaitlin

2 comments on "Blog Award!"

Honey B. wrote: January 11, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Omg, I just had Sonic for the first time ever, on our way home from the Deep South! The chili cheese tots, heaven!


Amaprincess wrote: January 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Thanks for the nomination! I promise Ill try to figure out how to post these things!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email