December


Where did the year go?

Christmas is in twenty-four days.

But it feels like it was just January.

It feels like we just celebrated our two year wedding anniversary in April.

But soon we'll be celebrating three years.

Where does time go?

Soon I'm going to be sixty and wonder where the time went.

I need to slow down and enjoy it.  We all do.

So, slow down and enjoy life.  Happy December, everyone.

3 comments on "December"

Mrs. Pancakes wrote: December 1, 2011 at 4:07 PM

im liking the new layout....very nice..so true..not sure where the year went!


Honey B. wrote: December 3, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I'm not sure where the year went either! I still date things as 2010 half the time, and its almost 2012. lol


Kate wrote: December 6, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Happy December :) I can't believe how quickly 2011 has gone by!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email