Merry Merry Merry Christmas


The mister and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

[from my company's holiday party]

If you ever need help remembering if it's Christmas, then go here.

Also, if you feel like being generous, don't forget about my wish list.

I'd also like to say THANK YOU to the followers that have stuck around the past few months.  I'm not sure if there are many of you out there (please feel free to say hi, I want to know who is still out there).

5 comments on "Merry Merry Merry Christmas"

Unknown wrote: December 25, 2011 at 5:22 AM

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you enjoy your day!


Malo wrote: December 25, 2011 at 7:19 AM

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël!!


Lin wrote: December 25, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Thats such a cute photo...Merry Christmas!


Valissa Hanks wrote: December 25, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Merry Christmas!!!


Mrs B wrote: December 27, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Merry Christmas! Hope you and the mister had a good one!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email