That Thankful Time of Year

Well, seeing as how Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I going to share a few things I'm thankful for.

  • OBVIOUSLY ROB!  He drives me crazy, but I love him.  I'm not sure who or where I would be without him.
  • MY JOB! I hate it on a regular basis.  But because of my job I'm able to make money and we are able to pay our bills and put food on the table (even though we never eat at a table).
  • MY NEW EYES!  This past week I was finally able to afford LASIK.  Thanks to a little bit of help from my parents too!
  • MY FAMILY! I'm thankful to have parents who still want to do whatever they can to help me. And I'm thankful have great in laws. I thankful my brother, sister in law and the extremely adorable boys that made me an aunt.
  • BOOKS! You're crazy if you didn't think I was going to mention books. I'm thankful for being able to buy them and for the publishers and authors that send them to me.

I'm also thankful for: My puppies. Hulu Plus. Sons of Anarchy. Refresh Plus eye drops. Twitter! Music. Internet. My iPhone.

There are so many things to be thankful for.

I know I personally take a lot of things for granted in my life.  I think we could all learn how to appreciate everything around us a little bit more. 

What are you thankful for? I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments on "That Thankful Time of Year"

Adrienne wrote: November 23, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I'm thankful for a lovely, quirky, wonderful, and hilarious coworker who helps make work go so much faster!!! :)


Honey B. wrote: November 24, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Umm, how did I miss that you had a blog makeover?! I love it!!

I'm grateful for blog friends. :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email