Geeked Out

So this weekend, I was a complete nerd.

I don't play computer games. Like ever.

I'll play random iPhone games, sure. But that's about it.

But this weekend, I spent NINE HOURS playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

I'm not sure what came over me.  But I really had fun.

I am a Chiss Bounty Hunter.  And she's hot for being blue.

And I totally named her VeronicaMars.

Sorry for the crappy quality; I'll take a better one later.
Also, I'm not a level one anymore. I'M LEVEL 1O! ;)
 What things do you like to geek out over?

2 comments on "Geeked Out"

Dee wrote: December 19, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Fun game! I'm a level 7 now :)


Mrs. Pancakes wrote: December 19, 2011 at 4:49 PM

It's ok to do something you enjoy for a long time!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email