Ten on Tuesday

I've seen people do this before, but this will be my first time participating.

1.  I'm really fucking tired.  So tired that I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the day.  I've said that so many times, but every time I've made it.  I'm not sure how.

2.  I need some new black flats, but I'm super cheap so I don't actually want to buy any.  Normally I just get a pair at Payless, but I'm too lazy to even go look.

Maybe these?

3.  My book wish list is super long and ever growing.  I wish someone would just buy all of them for me. :D  I'm still looking for a book fairy.

4.  I have perpetual writer's block.  I never know what to blog about anymore. SOMEONE HALP!

5.  I want Chipotle.  Please bring.

6.  It really doesn't feel like the Christmas season.  I didn't put up our miniature tree because we really don't have anywhere to put it.  Especially with Pepper, I don't know if she'll eat it.

7.  I'm addicted to Storage Wars.  I've been watching it on Netflix.  What else it good on there?  I like watching TV shows.

8.  Wow.  This made me cry.  Read his update below the video too.


9.  My headband is giving me a headache.

10.  I'm still tired.

4 comments on "Ten on Tuesday"

Adrienne wrote: December 6, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Thanks for the inspiration to blog! Get some sleep! And Chipotle! :)


Mrs B wrote: December 7, 2011 at 2:41 PM

The video made me cry, too.
And I thought point 9 was my husband is giving me a headache... !!!


Anonymous wrote: December 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I also need new black flats, and I'm too lazy to look. Plus, the malls are crazy these days.

And Chipotle... I've been eating TOO MUCH of it lately. Ah!


Honey B. wrote: December 10, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Ohhh, Chipotle sounds amazing...I was just thinking about lunch, that might be it!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email