My Weekend; Cute Boys and Books

Howdy folks!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was pretty busy.

I worked for a few hours on Saturday.

Babysat the nephews on Sunday with the husband.

Noah and Grayson

That's it really.  I guess I lied when I said it was busy, but it sure felt busy.

Especially when you get up to babysit at 6:30am on a Sunday morning.

But I was able to finish two books this weekend.

Cinderella and the Sheikh and Unveiled.

Alright, Unveiled was more like a short story, but it was still great.

And I started Wither this morning, which I'm really excited about.

That was pretty much my weekend.

So, how was your weekend?

3 comments on "My Weekend; Cute Boys and Books"

Natalie wrote: October 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Glad you had an enjoyable wknd. Just cooked and relaxed. :D


Honey B. wrote: October 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Too short! I did homework, which is the story of my life...lol


Mrs. Pancakes wrote: October 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM

aww...how sweet looking after your nephews! i spent time with my godson which is too fun!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email