Wordless Wednesday

Last week Rob's cousin brought over a bookcase (for free!) because I've been needing a new one for months.  So here are the before and after pictures.

Sorry for the really crappy quality. These are iPhone pictures.

Here's my old bookcase.  It now has growing room on it! ;)

Now I just need to find more time to read all these books!

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. Isn't my new design fantastic?!  There will be a new button to grab soon! :)

4 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Stephanie wrote: October 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Love your collection!! The new layout is awesome also!


Anonymous wrote: October 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM

The new layout is really pretty! Love it.


Unknown wrote: October 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Love the new look!


Anonymous wrote: October 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM

Are you going to show them my collection? -Husband


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email