Book Signing: Scott Westerfeld

On October 5th, I went to meet/see Scott Westerfeld!  This was my first big book signing, so I didn't know what to expect.

He spoke a little bit about his Leviathan series and shows us some pictures from his sweet iPad.  Which I'm totally jealous of, by the way.

I honestly wish I could remember more of what he said, but I kinda fail.  Next time I'll have to remember to bring my Flip along so I can take some videos.

Enjoy the two not-so-great pictures from the book signing!

Crappy picture, but Westerfeld walking around talking to us.

Westerfeld signing all the books that I own of his. ;)

Speaking of Westerfeld's books.  I need the older version of Extras from his Uglies series.  Anyone want to send it to me? :D

3 comments on "Book Signing: Scott Westerfeld"

Mrs. Pancakes wrote: October 25, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I haven never heard of Mr. Westerfeld but it sounds like an awesome time!


Kate @ Ex Libris wrote: October 25, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Isn't he awesome??? I just loved hearing him speak in Austin.


Tillie wrote: November 8, 2011 at 4:23 PM

he is pretty amazing. My brother LOVED the Leviathan books. I need to read them, but they are SO FAR DOWN MY LIST :(


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email