I Brought You Flours

Stranger Than Fiction is one of my favorite movies and my favorite scene in the movie is where Will Ferrell brings Maggie Gyllenhaal a box of flours (because she's a baker).  They are such an odd combination, but they just work in this movie.

If you haven't seen Stranger Than Fiction, then I suggest you do!

"I brought you flours."



An IRS auditor (Will Farrell) suddenly finds himself the subject of
narration only he can hear: narration that begins to affect his entire life,
from his work, to his love-interest (Maggie Gyllenhaal), to his death. 

What's your favorite movie/scene?

P.S. Don't forget you can mail me a birthday card!

3 comments on "I Brought You Flours"

Anonymous wrote: August 27, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I LOVE that movie. I don't know if I could pick a favorite scene, but I love the scenes with Dustin Hoffman where he tries to figure out what story Will Farrell's character might be in. As an English teacher, it always cracks me up... but the whole film does.


Honey B. wrote: August 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Ok that looks cute, might have to see if its on Netflix! :-)


Unknown wrote: September 21, 2011 at 3:14 PM

This is so crazy. I love this movie so much!! So much, in fact, that I made my niece watch it a couple nights ago. I do love that scene as well. Such an awesome movie!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email