Kaitlin to the Rescue!

I rescued this sweet puppy yesterday morning. As I was driving Rob to his traffic survival school, I saw her wandering in our complex's parking lot.

She's so cute with her big ears!

When I got back from dropping Rob off, I parked and set out to find the puppy I saw.  Once I found her it took awhile for her to warm up to me.  She actually followed me back to my apartment when I walked away from her.

I got her some food and water and decided I would go to our apartment's office once they opened. When I head over around 9:15, then weren't open.  Not really surprising.

When I got back to my apartment I decided to check Craigslist and surprisingly enough I found an ad for a missing dog that met her description. And turns out she'd been missing for SIX DAYS! Poor baby.

I let her sleep for awhile and emailed the owner. She finally got back to me and said yes it was her dog and her boyfriend would come pick her up. He called and turned out he only lives five apartments down from me.

Oh how I wish one of my dogs was small enough for this.

I guess this isn't the first time she's done this but I really hope it's the last. Poor thing won't last much longer if she gets out again. She was practically skin and bones already.

She was such a sweet dog and she seemed to get along with ours.

If I find her again, then I might just have to keep her. ;)

But seriously, I am glad I was able to get her home.

5 comments on "Kaitlin to the Rescue!"

Anonymous wrote: August 14, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Aw, what a wonderful thing to do. What a sweet looking dog.


Anonymous wrote: August 14, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Cute! It's awesome that she was reunited with her owners!


Kate wrote: August 15, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Aw, what a cutie :) I'm so glad you were able to find her owners.


Tillie wrote: August 16, 2011 at 11:27 AM

I wish you could keep him :(


Unknown wrote: August 17, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Wow. I never would have thought to look on Craigslist. Crazy. I'm so glad you were there to rescue her and that you found her owner so quickly!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email